ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monogram Wall Art

Well here goes my first post on this blog.
I am in the middle of building a home and i have been browsing craft blogs for fun decorating ideas. I came across this one and thought it would look so cute in my sons room.
285_copy
I saw this over at Sugar bee http://craftedition.blogspot.com/ you can also find it here.
DSC_9524
I spaced my nails 1 inch apart. I also wanted to use more yarn then they did.
DSC_9533
Here is the finished product. I was thinking it would be fun to do a full name or a heart for valentines day. You really can do anything you want. Let us know what you would do!


 ~Tara

1 comment:

  1. I love it, it reminds of the geo boards I played with in Elementary school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...